top of page

The QPH Tribe

Public·653 members

Great call today, everyone! Thank you. These groups and our Tribe are an invaluable tool and sanctuary for me and I think as time goes on, more and more new people will be coming to join us and benefit from this new way of being friends. Although, it is so much more.

Nancy Rebecca is the woman I spoke of who channels the Blue Light Beings. She is wonderful and has been on Pam Gregory's channel. Search her name on Youtube. What I was speaking of is a video she did recently as a Feb forecast, I think. She had channeled that there are going to be many of our beloved men folk that are going to awaken, all at once and very soon. I can see it in Rickie. He doesn't want to hear it, or talk about it, much, but there are new awarenesses regularly. My son has new awareness, also. So yeah, here come the men. I am ready and grateful. I think this will go a long way towards a healthy balance of the masculine energies. I have Mars in Capricorn and have always been in touch with the strong masculine energy I hold. For me, transmuting Mars out of Capricorn has been easy, as I could easily see the warrior. The structures. The upcoming blending with Venus, should seal the intent. Thanks again everyone, I am sending all my love to you all. ❤️🌈🗡️🦉

Bella
Davyd Farrell
Betsy Barnum
motherherbsgarden

Shawn, you say things so well💜

bottom of page