top of page

The QPH Tribe

Public·653 members

Hi quantum plant family 🌿❤️

I'm excited to be journeying with this next wavespell commencing today - the Red Magnetic Serpent (as explained so beautifully within Davydd & Bellas new show - The Quantum Compass)

Having recently joined the Magic and Manifestation workshop I will be working with Ladies Mantle & Fireweed alongside Mugwort. Mugwort has been a sacred plant teacher of mine for a number of years now and I crafan essence which those who are also now journeying with are having profound healing experiences. It was the first essence for sharing I created using the methods taught within the teachings here, at the end of last summer. Working directly with the plant consciousness, rather than the method I previously used which is also used with Bach flower essences 🌿

I'd love to journey with others in this wavespell if anyone else is journeying with it the next 13 days

The Red Serpent is the wavespell I am currently journeying with personally for the next 12 years so this work feels even more important for me at this time ❤️

I'll be weaving kundalini, dance and energy practices into my day whilst being with my amazing 6 year old and all other day to day activities!

I had massive fears coming yesterday- around my safety - and a deep desire to push everyone away due to a deep layer of attachement wounding that was coming up to be witnessed deeply. It was powerful to bring awareness today to exactly why that was coming up for me yesterday 😄🙌

I am also currently in the process of visiting a chiropractor for the first time after many realignments of my spine with a different type of practitioner during the last 3 years- which always returned to being out of position. I have been working with the energetic healing alongside this to heal masculine wounding in particular.

Therefore, I am focusing also on doing the energetic work alongside this to enable this realignment process to be permanent. This includes clearing any blockages from my central column and chakra system

I feel its going to be a very powerful and potent 13 day and I would really love to join others in this process 🙏❣️

Much love dear hearts

And deepest gratitude Davydd & Bella 🌿❣️

Jeanie Chan
livingingracenow (Gracia)
Cyndi Myers
Betsy Barnum
Jen Moss
Jen Moss
Feb 02

Just a brief reply (at exactly 21.21 here in the UK!) as sleep is calling me... .

Amazing to be on the journey with you guys 🌿❣️🐍

I have found this hugely supportive for my process already. Hope it helps

https://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Wave_Red_Serpent.html ..

Much love family ❤️💜❤️

bottom of page